Our success comes from the continuous faith in the excellence of our products and services, something we are committed to and would never sacrifice. We value the trust you have instilled in our organisation and stand committed to offer you the best. Please read the manual provided with the equipment very carefully to learn how to operate and maintain your CAR parking system correctly. Reading this manual will help you and others avoid personal injury and damage to the product or to personal property. We both are equally responsible for the proper functioning of the product also for training of people you allow to use the product, about safe operation. The warning system in the manual identifies potential hazards and has special safety message that helps you and others avoid personal injury. Please refrain from appointing unauthorized agencies or technicians to handle our installed equipment, it can put the product and people at risk.
We have a network of service Centres backed with experienced service engineers across locations in India to service our installations and products. Tedra maintains the highest standards of service to its customers and ensures an uptime of 98%. Our service team will reach you immediately upon lodging of a service complaint and resolve problems within the timeframe defined for the nature of complaint. The locations of our service centres are given in the Map. A customer can also call our authorised installer or local service guy directly and seek service.
Feel free to contact Tedra with any questions, help or service. If the need should arise that you contact an authorized installer or Tedra directly, please have your model number and installation date available so we can promptly answer all questions. The contact numbers and detailed contact addresses for any complaints can be addressed to:
Tedra Automotive Solutions Pvt.Ltd
4/77 Geetanjali Apartment,
Near Bhatur Complex, Samata Nagar,
Kandivali East Mumbai – 400101
- +91 72619 46000 / + 91 72619 42444 / +91 74200 01307
- Review the operator’s manual periodically for safe operation and for instructing others who may use this product in the future.
- Ensure that the platform is in the locked position, either on the top or bottom of the system at all times.
- Be sure that the lifting area is free of all people, objects, and pets.
- Do not attempt to use this product before following instructions mentioned in the operator’s manual to avoid serious injury which can be fatal.
- Riding on the load carrying platform is forbidden.
- Do not use this equipment if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Do not attempt to service this equipment without contacting our service technician first.